Key Points to Note
- The Welcome Screen can only be set up on a Windows PC and WILL NOT operate on Apple/Mac Device.
- We advise that the PC being used for the Welcome Screen is hard wired to the Internet router rather than WiFi to ensure it has a robust connection at all times.
- Before getting started with the set up ensure that the USB connected bar code reader is connected to the Windows PC
Steps to setting up
- Got To Settings then Click into Club Info then follow the on screen instructions to download the latest version of the Welcome Screen
2. Then launch the welcome screen and press F12 on your keyboard. This will open the options menu.
3. Then click "set" and scan a barcode to detect the scanner. You can then save and close the welcome screen.
4. Open it back up, and when you do, you won't need to have your welcome screen in the foreground to use it.
5. Most clubs like to have the Welcome Screen open and customer facing for members to see when they walk in which will also greet them and contains important information as well.
If you have any questions regarding this, we are always eager to help via our support chat/Orange circle.
- Please note if you have an older machine please use the link below to download both versions of VC++ 2015, to rule out any dependency issues on old machines.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet to operate
- If the reader does not seem to operate check that it is plugged in and the blue light is on at the top of the reader. When you then offer a bar code up to it the white light will come on.
- Make sure the Welcome Screen application is turned on each day to ensure it is working as you do need to be logged into the main ClubRight software for this to work.