There are a number of different set ups provided by Harland's to suit the needs you have for you business Direct Debit Collections.
This can all be set up via the Settings then Integrations area of ClubRight
The Options are as follows
DD - Direct Debit Only collection.
Card and DD - Take the first payment by card (via Harlands) and the next/following month by DD
DD with Joining Fee - Joining Fee (and pro-rata amounts) collection and DD all collected by DD on the first DD payment. Then future payments by DD.
Card and DD with Joining Fee - Joining Fee (and pro-rata amounts) collected by card (via Harlands) and the following month by DD.
DD Monthly with Joining Fee in Presale - Discuss with Harlands
DD Monthly Payments in Presale - Discuss with Harlands
Pro Rata calculated with monthly DD no joining Fee - Discuss with Harlands
Are as per the Membership current lead time to create a DD is 14 days.
The integration allows the following features
- Set up a Membership plan in ClubRight to work with Harlands
- Harlands will send an Active signal to ClubRight if the customer's payments are up to date
- Harlands will send an InActive (Cancelled) signal to ClubRight if the customer's payments are unpaid
- Harlands do not pass to ClubRight detailed payment information as part of the current integration.
If you want information such as who has paid how much by member and actual amounts collected you will find this in the Harlands portal.
- ClubRight reports do not received any payment update information so will not reflect any Harlands payments as all updates are status updates not payment updates.
It is really important to ensure you have selected the correct set up for your business.
If there any questions please contact us via the Orange Circle so we can assist you.