- Activity info tab
This will consist of what will show up on the members app when customers book in.
- Name of the activity, this is what will show up on the diary.
- How long the activity will last,
- instructed by. who will be leading the activity.
- Default colour will then show up as this on the diary (admin side only),
- Description so when a member goes to book online they can then see what the class is about.
- Photo which will also show up online.
-Minimum and maximum number of members in the activity.
Once the maximum has been reached anyone else will join the waiting list. then if space is available they will get an email notification.
- Latest booking will allow you to prevent people from booking in as the class starts.
- Bookable online allows those with a membership plan to book through the ClubRight app.
- Non-member booking will allow those without a plan to book in - they still need to purchase credits.
- Live online activity you can turn this on to allow an automatic link to zoom to be sent to the members when booking in.
- Allow ticket purchasing will mean it will use up all the customer's credits to book in - we would advise not turning this on unless doing a one-off event.
- Anything selected here will come up as an option to purchase when booking into the class.
Membership plan access
-Under membership plan access you can tick the plans which give unlimited access to the class.
-Under product access you can tick the products which will give access to the activity. You will need to setup a credit for this to work which you can find out more about within the creating a credit article.